welcome

Thanks for stopping by to see my latest work. Enjoy!

The T Family (Idaho Falls Family Photographer)

I had a few good laughs hanging out with this family. The kids sorta like to tease their Mom and of course most Moms have set the appointments up and planned all the outfits to a tee, so they have the most vested into the picture process. So I was very impressed with how this Mom kept her cool and made this evening enjoyable for everyone. There was a lot of smarties bribery going on too. I was happy to meet such a fun family and talk a lot about Disney princesses with their youngest since they had just returned from Disneyland a few days earlier. I think I made them yell "goofy" like ten times or something to keep their attention and get big smiles :)
 

1 comments:

Katie said...

What a big gorgeous family! The black and white is my fav. Love the Daddy hug :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...