welcome

Thanks for stopping by to see my latest work. Enjoy!

Caroline (Idaho Falls Senior Photographer)

Caroline came all the way from Florida to have her senior pictures taken (well not really, but I like to flatter myself)! I was hoping to have these pictures posted by the time she was done with EFY and I think I may have just made the deadline. This girl is so stylish, talented (she sewed her white dress), and belongs to a super cool family. Thanks for having me take your pics Caroline! I had a great time.
  
This entire shoot I felt like I was taking pictures that should be on the cover of a country album. Maybe a Taylor Swift album... little did I know that this girl sings and has already recorded a few music videos herself :) okay inside joke, and I still really want to see them!
  

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...