welcome

Thanks for stopping by to see my latest work. Enjoy!

The T Family

TFamily (3)

This family is great friends of ours and I was excited to take their pictures! Their kids are all so polite and just the sweetest kids you’ll ever come across.

TFamily (2)

 TFamily (8)

 TFamily (11)

TFamily (4)

 TFamily (6)

 TFamily (9)

TFamily (5)

I love his two smiles...well he has a lot more than two, but these pictures just made me laugh!

TFamily (14)

TFamily (7)

 TFamily (12)

 TFamily (10)

 TFamily (13)

I know I’ve done the “Faith in Every Footstep Before”, but I liked how this one turned out so I thought I would share.

TFamily (1)

3 comments:

Belnap Family said...

You're right, that is a great spot! I want to go there now...well...next summer

Katie said...

Love the backlit aspen leaves...glorious!

Sharee said...

Great Job! The pictures look great, they are such a cute family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...